My uncle passed away this morning. He found out just a few short weeks ago that his body had been taken over by cancer and this morning he lost the fight. Last Saturday, about this time, I was witnessing his baptism and now he is gone. I know he is enjoying some wonderful reunions in heaven right now and then he will be busy learning all about the commitment he made in those baptismal waters. Our family will miss him and my heart is heavy knowing how his family is feeling right now. But we will see him again and the sorrow we feel now will be turned into a joy that we cannot comprehend. I look forward to that time. Until then rest in peace Uncle Gordy.
I love you.
Sorry for your loss, Shari!
ReplyDeleteI'm very sorry to hear about your loss, Shari. My prayers are with you and your family.
ReplyDeleteShari, I am sorry for your loss. I remember reading about your Uncle's baptism last week. I'm glad that he got to do that before he passed.
ReplyDeleteSo sorry!
ReplyDeleteSorry for your loss Shari
ReplyDelete