Pages

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Day 30 (finally)

Day 30 A picture
I chose this picture because it represents my second born son. He is a game tester and this past summer he had an amazing work opportunity. He was sent to Texas to work directly with the game developers for Donkey Kong Country that just came out a few months ago. He kept talking about "our" game and this and that and I just thought it was so cute to hear him refer to it as "his". Well it wasn't until he came home and was telling me about his experience and some of his contributions to the game that I really became impressed. I finally asked him if his name was going to be in the credits and he said yes. So I wanted to see. Well, silly me, you can't just fast forward to the credits on a game like you can a movie. They don't show up until someone wins the game. So when Grant (with Gregg's help, because he knew the shortcuts) was getting close I had to get the camera ready. So there it is my son's claim to fame #7 from the top. And to think all these years we told him playing video games was going to get him no where in life. 
He just loves proving his parents wrong. 
We love it too. :)

2 comments:

  1. That's super awesome! Congrats to him- doesn't everyone want to see their name in "lights"

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is AWESOME!! and I too am proud of my cousin!! He already knows I feel this way but go ahead and remind him for me;)

    ReplyDelete