at this challenge thing. Maybe it isn't such a good idea to try to change so many of your habits at one time. I really didn't do too well today but tomorrow is another day right?
It has been enjoyable walking every day with my friends. I hadn't realized how much I have missed it the past year. Tomorrow I will walk by myself so hopefully I can stay motivated enough to actually do it. Maybe I can get Catherine to go with me.
I have also enjoyed reading my scriptures every morning. I am realizing though that I really need larger print scriptures when I read first thing. My eyes take a while to really come into focus when I first wake up but I am getting through. I love reading about the life of Christ and the miracle he performed and the lessons he taught. Oh to have lived there, then and been among those that had the privilege of sitting at his feet. I wonder, would I have been a believer then? Would the miracles been enough to plant the seed of faith in my heart and soul. Would I have followed him and lived by his word had I been there then? I'm thankful I have the privilege of living in his light now. I am grateful to have the Gospel of Jesus Christ a part of my life now, at this time. I am thankful to know that Jesus Christ is my Savior and Redeemer and that he died for me and lives again. I know I will see him again and then I will have that special privilege of sitting at his feet. Oh what a joyous day that will be.
But for now I will read of him and learn of him through my blurry eyes and very clear heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment