Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Creepy, Crawly, Creatures

Last week I took the boys to the Reptile Zoo.  It is one of those places I have always wanted to take my kids and after 20 years I finally have.  Sorry big boys, you missed out but the "little" boys sure enjoyed it.  View at your own risk.


Two headed turtle.


 The warning sign said these guys might think your fingers are food so approach with caution.

He was my favorite, just so pretty. Is that too much of a girl thing to say?

 These guys just really bugged me. ;)

 This guy sooo reminded me of this guy.

 Up close and personal.
It was a hands on experience.


This place is kind of a "hole in the wall" set up but they have some very interesting creatures there. We had a coupon so it only cost $11 for all of us to get in and since we were heading that way anyway it was definitely worth the stop. The boys had a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment